Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Journal #4

In my impact activity, I am going to play a video I put together that features my skills and improvements Ive accomplished from almost the beginning of my cheer experience until today. I have footage on how our cheer team put together, practiced and perfected our routine for competitions and accomplished in getting a lot of winning including 4 first place and 1 second place awards. A few clips of my tumbling skills considering I started off not even knowing how to do a single round off to begin with, to the back handsprings, jumps and tricks I learned along the way. And most importantly I added in the leader seeing exactly what I came up with. I honestly can say its not that much, maybe a single 8 count dance moves, but it was something. As I said before, never had I made a routine on my own, which I think portray a stepping stone I encountered in expanding my passion and talent. Im not too sure how long the video is at the moment because Im still looking around for more footage I might have taken throughout the season as well as talking to Marissa and Dajane again about any feedbacks they thought of about how I did choreographing the leader, and also if anyone else on the team happened to have taken a few videos of our improvements during the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment