Monday, December 12, 2011

Portfolio Parent Presentation

*I showed my mom my portfolio, she browsed through every page on my wix website and asked any questions if she was unsure of any of the assignments that I talked about. She went through my blogspot page just to see all the work I've done this semester. She was interested to see the how I was writing in my essays and how I was learning to improve on the way I wrote them as well.

QUESTIONS:

  1. What piece of writing did you like best in my portfolio and why?
  2. What did you like about my portfolio and sharing and what would you like to see me improve on?
  3. Which of the writing traits (ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency) do you feel was most successful for me?
  4. Which of the traits of writing would you like me to improve on in the coming semester?



http://www.wix.com/anjellybean96/happy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I surely enjoyed your conclusion. I can't wait to see you achieve your goals & it overwhelms me to know you have an idea of where you want to be in the future.
    2. I liked how with every trait you have examples to support why. You can improve on explaining every trait.
    3. I thought the trait Word Choice was best because I know you are a really creative and original person & it shows in your writing.
    4. You can improve on the trait Ideas, it seems that your essay can be stronger written.

    -Dominica Faylogna

    ReplyDelete