Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GLO (1. Self Directed Learner)

-Through filming and editing videos, in time I learned how to independantly create my own videos by storyboarding, editing, filming, and even acting in it. A good example of this would be my Metaphor Video (I am a Doll).

-Also I have learned more and more to become a self directed learner by doing a project called Ecybermission. Although we all had to work together to produce and experiment, we all individually came up with different topics to share with the group on helping us chose a designated hypothsis for our project. At first, we had a hard time debating whether to do the project of the theme "Separating Fuel from Water" or "Color Memory", so instead Mrs. Nishite gave us time to do both experiments. Although overall, we decided to go ahead and continue to do our "Separating Fuel from Water" idea rather than our "Color Memory" experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment