Thursday, March 10, 2011

Outside Reading Card (3rd Quarter)

Grading Assesment: 4
   I think I deserve a 4 because I spent a good time & effort creating this outside reading card and it does show when looking at it. I gave a lot of thought trying to come up with words to portray the conflict and resolution of the story clearly as best as possible. I also put in a lot of creativity on how I wanted the graphics to represent the story well by the way Edward holds Bella, also when outlining the words to not cover the main faces and to symbolize the relationships between Renesmee & Jacob, and also Edward & Bella. I chose a good quote to easily relate to the storyline & I even placed it nicely near Jacob, so that you could visually relate to the bond he had with Bella, and later the love he shared with Renesmee.

No comments:

Post a Comment